Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pretty Korean Girls on My List


Pretty Korean Girls on My List


I’ve been watching a lot of Korean television shows lately and I really got hooked on it. I got so hooked that I searched for the names of my favorite characters. Upon searching, I hovered on to this site that shows a list of Korean celebrity girls. So I decided to make a list on my own. Anyway, just sit back and relax while I introduce you to the girls that got me hooked on watching Korean television series.

·         Kim Tae Hee

 

Kim Tae Hee is a South Korean actress and model. She’s well known for her roles in Iris, Stairway to Heaven and My Princess. I personally like Kim Tae Hee because her eyes differ from other Korean girls. She may look like a 20-year-old girl but this actress just turned 32 years old last March 29.


·         Han Chae-young

Han Chae-young is also a South Korean actress. And just like Kim Tae Hee, Han Chae-young was born in 1980. She has become popular from her roles in Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang and Boys Over Flowers. Han Chae-young is also known as the “Barbie Doll of Korea”.

·         Song Hye Kyo

Song He Kyo is a model and actress from South Korea as well. This pretty girl gained popularity through a lot of television dramas like Autumn in My Heart, Full House and All In. She’s one of the most in-demand product endorsers in Korea and has done many TV commercials and print ads.

·         Brandy Grace

Brandy Grace is a Korean – American model. She currently lives in Southern California but was born in Munster, Indiana. She may not have done drama roles, but since she’s hot and pretty, I think she should be on this list.

·         Shin Min-a

Shin Min-a is an actress, model and singer from South Korea. She’s one of my favorites coz’ she usually is bubbly and adorable in her roles. Shin Min-a is the first Asian celebrity that did a photo shoot with a Calvin Klein model. She got famous for her role in My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tail Fox and Sad Movie. She also made a lot of appearance in K-Pop music video and she also published a travel book titled, Mina’s French Diary.

·         Choi Ji-woo

Choi Ji-woo is also a South Korean actress famous for her television drama roles in Winter Sonata, Stairway to Heaven and Beautiful Days. She was born on June 11, 1975. She’s really good in acting and will make you cry even if you don’t want to.

·         Lee Ji Woo

With Lee Ji Woo’s cute face, I don’t think that I need to explain further why she’s on this list.

·         Choi Yu Jung


Choi Yu Jung is a Korean super model and a race queen. She may look cute and innocent but this girl is tougher than you think she is. With that Barbie-like looks who would have thought that she’s a race queen?

·         Nam Eun Ju


     Nam Eun Ju is top model in Korea and currently ranks as #21 as a model. She got famous due to a set of cute pictures posted on the Internet where she posed holding cat paws used by a popular girl group in Korea, “T-ara”.

·         Park Soo Jin

Park Soo Jin is also well known for her role in My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tail Fox, where she plays as a jealous ex-girlfriend.

·         Ku Hye Sun

Ku Hye Sun is a South Korean singer, actress, author and director.  She is famous for her role as Geum Jan Di in the hit television show Boys Over Flowers where you would always see her wearing a cute uniform.

·         Ha Ji Won

Ha Ji Won is a South Korean actress and is one of Korea’s cinema top actresses. She is noted for her versatility as an actress. She is well known for her role in the fantasy drama, Secret Garden that made a lot of people cry, laugh and love.


Those are the pretty Korean girls on my list. I could spend the whole day watching them and won’t complain. These girls have angelic faces and Koreans have really invaded our lives and I’m glad they did.



No comments:

Post a Comment